IDEAS IN OUR BANK SO FAR:
- One of the major question in Ayurveda is the lack of knowledge of why a particular drug was chosen for a particular disease. As far as i know, No one one knows how in Ayurveda they derived at a particular drug. I feel if emphasis can be laid on studying not just the doshas of Human beings, but also of the doshas of plants, a pattern might emerge on why a particular plant was chosen. Studying plant doshas in turn can also help us add new plants to treat new diseases. In this way, Ayurveda would be a more dynamic field.
- Given by Vidyashankar
- I feel that that plantation and use of medicinal plants should be promoted in each and every family of the country irrespective of urban or rural. Plantation ideas should be given on website, media, newspaper and promotion should be done according to the living of masses. More stress should be given to the urban areas as people are totally out of nature. Plants which can be grown in kitchen or terrace or even projections in windows should be brought to notice. Further, use of it in minor diseases should be highlighted. This will help in increasing the green plants, people will be attached to nature and save the cost of medicine.
- Given by Anoj Kumar Agarwala
- One internal blog for our IAIM staff to exchanges ideas, circulars, images, post querries, answers, KRAs,circulars, achievements.
- Given by Suma TS
- Hello friends,
I was thinking how to make our organisation visible to many many people-Social Networking platform.
Get connected to SOCIAL NETWORKING sites more actively, do blogging, face book, tweet, linkedin.......send updates by sms/email
To do this, we need enthusiastic individual, who will project us passionately
We provide regular/ latest updates to the blogger :)
- Given by Suma T.S.
- I-AIM as a WHO colloboration centre with WHO
- Given by Inde
- I was recently reading a book called Gut Instinct by Pierre Pallardy. It had some excellent ideas for massage of the abdomen and other head/abdomen related ideas, suitable for incorporation in integrative medicine.
- Given by Jayshree Balachander
- A project on Astavarga can contribute to quality of Ayurvedic medicines
- Given by Venu